Australia’s natural beauty is quite different from the rest of the world. It is a kind of beauty that you cannot find anywhere else in the world. Australia has beaches, rainforests, gorges, bushland and glistening rivers, among other amazing landscapes. It is a lovely place for some brilliant car trips. So let’s test some of the superb places where you can go for a ride in Australia and wonder at everything it has to offer.
Five places you should definitely visit on a classic road trip in Australia
There are countless places where you can go for a road trip in Australia, but below mentioned are a few of the most visited ones.
- Gibb River Road, WA
- Cairns to Cape York, QLD
- Tasmania’s East Coast, TAS
- The Savannah Way, QLD-WA
- Perth to Ningaloo, WA
Things you get to experience when you travel through Australia
- Australia is full of scenic beauty like crimson dust, ancient rock art, and luxurious inexperienced rainforest. There are undoubtedly one of the most beautiful places, and one such beautiful location is where the Daintree and reef meet
- Gibb River avenue is a great area to head on a road trip because you will be driving through Kimberley’s spectacular wilderness. Over there, you will discover historic gorges, sacred Aboriginal websites, rock art and beautiful thundering waterfalls, it’s all just too amazing to witness!
- Tasmania’s east coast is complete with empty seashores, and it is stunningly beautiful, tranquil and peaceful. This vicinity has a bounty of wine and cheese so that you could make a few bookings for a great wine tasting consultation if you plan to go to this region. Moreover, this region has a unique, handy history which you’ll be awed to learn about!
- The stunning Indian ocean meets the Ningaloo reefs. Here you may visit the fantastic Kalbarri countrywide Park. Journeying through this area will make you feel like mother nature at its most alive, and the scenic splendour and breathtaking scenery will surely make your trip memorable
- Travelling the savannah manner is a great road trip plan. It is suitable for all people to enjoy long road trips because it encompasses 15 countryside parks and five world heritage regions
- Nullarbor excellent treeless plains. It’s miles inland to many prolific natural worlds globally, like the emu, dingoes, camels, and ostrich. Secondly, this location has a few precise caves. Lastly, Nullarbor has a tremendous golf path. So in case, you revel in golfing, make sure that you pay a visit to this location
Travelling is always full of fun and excitement, and road journeys are even more fun because you can revel in the journey and the destinations. Of course, it’s a very good idea to take your car for servicing before hitting the road. Also, ensure that you have car insurance online so you have an insurance plan to cover yourself in the event of an accident or weather event.
The journey is always unpredictable, so it is always good to be fully prepared for emergencies and insurance can come in handy during such times. Once you have taken care of servicing and insurance, these kinds of locations cited above are well worth giving a go to on both short and long trips. Complete the rest of your planning, pack your bags and hit the road!