PURCHASE OILS AND OR JOIN THE TEAM LIKE, RIGHT NOW, LITERALLY!
PURCHASE OILS – CLICK HERE!
Want to just buy an oil or two? No problem! Just follow this link and select ‘retail’, add anything you’d like to your cart and check out! Don’t let the “sign up” part freak you out. It is quick and easy and it’s just like you’re signing up for an account at any store. But even if you never want to sell- signing up as wholesale/distributor is the way to go- You will get 24% off retail prices which is incentive alone!
The most economical way to start using essential oils is the Young Living Premium Starter Kit (this kit was the beginning of my love story with Young Living, too!). This includes 11 popular oils (worth over $160), a diffuser (worth $96), a rollerball lid, and other samples! The kit retails for over $300, but as a wholesale member you get a 50% discount – This is an extraordinary value that offers a comprehensive introduction to the power of essential oils.
JOIN THE TEAM – CLICK HERE
STAY AT HOME MOMS/BLOGGERS/ENTREPRENEURS/SOCIAL MEDIA GURUS:
If you’re interested in joining my team, I would LOVE to add you to the community (we are a bunch of very kind, helpful hardworking and entrepreneurial friends)!
To enroll with my group, click this link. Make sure my number 10768744 appears in both the “Enroller” and “Sponsor ID” fields.
Sign up for wholesale/distributor – you will get 24% off retail prices this way. You do NOT need to sell anything, ever, even if you sign up as ‘wholesale/distributor’.
If you sign up as a distributor and are actively purchasing, you have the option of being added to our private Facebook group. We are passionate about helping women earn income to help support their families – If you are interested in selling oils and sharing about the company I would love to talk with you more about this. We have a business bootcamp monthly and will continue to offer this FREE for members of my team.
If you are joining my team, two things that I recommend:
- Purchasing the $160 Premium Starter Kit and picking an Essential Rewards kit.
- Make sure you choose the wholesale option for the lower ordering prices. By purchasing a rewards kit you are signing up for a monthly ordering program that give you the ability to earn points for free products, enjoy reduced shipping costs, and plan out your family’s essential oil budget. Plus, if you are a part of this monthly program you are able to receive commissions off of growing your own business (anyone that buys oils from YOU!).
O P T I O N O N E / W H O L E S A L E C U S T O M E R
( click here ) R E C O M M E N D E D
- No renewal fee; simply purchase a minimum of $50pv of product per year and your account stays active
- No order minimum – order whenever you like, as often as you like at 24% off retail prices
- Although Young Living calls their wholesale customers “Distributors” this does NOT mean that you are signing up to sell oils and there is absolutely no pressure to do so – ever.
- Member number to share with friends; if they order using your member number, you’ll receive compensation (but, again, enrolling as a “Distributor” does NOT mean that you have to share oils with anyone; although, once you discover how wonderful they are, it will be hard not to tell your friends!)
O P T I O N T W O / R E T A I L C U S T O M E R
( click here )
- No starter kit required.
- Order products whenever you would like (but pay 24% more than a wholesale customer).
I love that both of these purchasing options exist – it makes it all about the products without ANY pressure whatsoever to “share” oils. If you want to buy oils you’ve read about on my blog, you can do so. However, I doubt you would regret enrolling as a wholesale “Distributor” customer. The Starter Kit investment is very quickly recovered with the savings off of retail pricing if you continue to purchase oils after you and your family fall in love with them and you’re using them in your daily life.
E S S E N T I A L R E W A R D S :
When checking out with your starter kit, feel free to select “no thank you” for the Essential Rewards, or choose a package and ship them together for extra savings. If you don’t want one of the listed packages, you can simply pick $100 worth of product you like and add it to your Essential Rewards order.
I strongly recommend this. You get 10-20% back in points each month, you can purchase products that you would be buying anyways (shampoo, vitamins, toothpaste, etc) while hitting that 100 PV (product value, which is typically one point per dollar) to get commissions, discounted shipping and more! You do not have to sign up with those listed packages, you can tailor it to meet your needs. This is the only way to make commissions if you are interested in building a business- You can cancel anytime!
If you’re ready to get started:
1) Click the link below to access the sign-up page on a desktop or laptop, instead of a mobile device.
2) Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member”
The ‘discount club’ that gets you 24% off everything.
3) The “Sponsor ID” and “Enroller ID” boxes should have my number in it already.
If not, paste my ID: 10768744
4) Fill out everything, and create your password and pin.
Keep your pin in a safe place! The reason you are asked to list your social is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone and if you never enroll anyone, it will never be used.
5) Pick your Kit
This is where you’ll want to go for the Premium kit and get the most bang for your buck, for real. And, you’ll get to choose from several different diffusers (they are all wonderful diffusers, but the beautiful Aria is by far the Cadillac of diffusers).
6) Decide if the Essential Rewards program is for you.
There is no requirement to sign up for the Essential Rewards program when you’re signing up as a wholesale member, but I do recommend this. This is simply a rewards program you can opt-into or out of at any time. If you already plan on purchasing more essential oils or other Young Living products every month, definitely sign up for the Essential Rewards program right away – you’ll get credit back on all your purchases to redeem for free products, and there is also cheaper flat-rate shipping for you in the ER program. Plus. every month you’re enrolled in the program moves you forward toward bigger bonuses with your order!
I’m obsessed with the high-quality and of the Young Living’s Thieves line, so if you’re signing up, I recommend the Thieves Essential Rewards Kit to get you started with all natural household products. You’ll be able to change your order to something different every month.
If you want to enroll in Essential Rewards but the packages aren’t appealing to you, you can customize your own! Follow these instructions:
- Go into Essential Rewards
Click continue to autoship
Click add product
Young Living accepts most major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
8) Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
9) CONFIRM. CONFIRM. CONFIRM.
So many people miss this step, you’d be very surprised! To confirm your order, the website will log you in and will show you your order again and you will have to enter your payment information for a second time.
PREFER A VISUAL WALKTHROUGH? HERE ARE VIDEO INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENROLLING:
Remember, when you buy your starter kit through me I earn a commission (the same goes for some of the affiliate links you find on my blog). When you do so, you are supporting this website, my family, my career and business and for this I am extremely and eternally grateful. My readers’ support has helped me continue to bring useful content to this blog and its passionate community. <3<3<3 I am SO grateful for you all.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.